Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's HOT: Dolce and Gabanna

When I think of accessories there is no better store in my opinion than D&G at the Beverly Center. The manager, Becky is cool as shit and she always hooks me up. I was looking through their Fall 2008-2009 calendar and ran across a few items that I just HAD to share. Of course the stuff is over-priced, but most things are in this city, including the prostitutes (not that I know personally).

One thing I continually find interesting is that although many many African Americans and Latino's wear this very famous brand, you don't often see many people of color modeling their clothing or accessories. Why do you think that is? I remember once when folks were running about saying Tommy Hilfiger was on the Oprah show saying that he didn't intend to have minorities wearing his clothes. On Oprah?! I couldn't believe that rumor got as much traction as it did. OK, back to fashion. These shoes are SICK SICK SICK! And there is no way to wear those without accessorizing them with a watch and pair of D&G shades. Now yes, you're probably going to spend a couple thousand dollars when you go into this store, and that's ok. If you don't have a couple thousand dollars you shouldn't be reading this blog!

No comments: