Friday, May 29, 2009

On BLAST!! Spectacular 'Shakes it' in his panties!


OK OK OK!!! I have received so many calls, emails, twitter messages, facebook messages, and aim's about this damn issue! I personally don't care what his motivation is/was, or his sexuality, hell, I didn't even know who Pretty Ricky was. So on that note, the video probably wanted to gain attention and it did.

Spectacular, a member of the group Pretty Ricky was recently found dancing around and singing to a new song by the group. While I must admit that the song is hot, the little panties were NOT. I've gone to his twitter and found him defending his choice of attire and twirling, as well as his sexuality. Many people are calling him gay, people close to him are telling me he's not - WHO KNOW's. What is evident is that these panties were not meant to be worn on a man PERIOD.

Now for those who says he's gay does Prince not do some of those moves? And child molester R Kelly, what about him? And all these other male groups begging for attention, don't they do it? I will admit, the licking of lips, and enticing "call out" of the other male groups is a bit suspect, I don't know how he's "acting gay." And isn't saying "acting gay" somewhat gay bashing? That's like saying someone is acting black!! OMG, these thoughts, these questions, they just drive me nuts. Well, Spectacular told my girl he would do an interview for my blog so we'll see.

Check the video out and judge for yourself!

No comments: