Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tyrese: Take me away (from this song)


My friend Devin (www.twitter.com/ulikeumtall) submitted some new music today and I came across this track that I could NOT fail to mention on my blog. New music released from singer, actor, businessman Tyrese Gibson titled "Take me away" is nothing close to Calgon.

I played the track and immediately thought of a spaceship with bright lights and a large fan, something done many times before. I've met Tyrese several times and in fact work out at the same gym as him (24 hour fitness on De Longpre and Vine b.k.a. Sunset 24). I can't help think of Tyrese a.k.a. "Black Ty's" character when I listened to the track. He is about as wack as the song. Listen to it for yourself and feel free to comment.

Oh, and if you want to see him at the gym go around 5pm during the week, you'll find him upstairs or in the locker room!

No comments: