Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorable Memorial Day at the Mondrian's Skybar

WHEW! I am so glad that this holiday is OVER! It's been a long time since I've hung out like this, and while I had a drunken good time, met some fantastic people, I had WAY too much alcohol, fun, and sun. This weekend I hooked up with a long time friend who showed me a great time in Hollywood. While we rarely even left the hotel, I can say we had so much fun. Check out this real short video of the scene on one of the days.



One highlight of the weekend was hanging out with my boy, actor/rapper Zane Copeland b.k.a. Lil Zane. On our way to valet we ran into American Idol host Randy Jackson who was hanging out with Shawn and Wayne from the best male group ever Boyz II Men. While our interaction with them was real brief, they were so cool. We talked about how dope Chrisette Michelle is and how she is doing her thing. In the picture with them you can see Zane and I both had our Mohitos in hand (which only left to exchange Patron shots). My liver is still thanking me for taking a rest and giving up the alcohol.


The Looks of SKYBAR at night!

The bar and pool area of the infamous skybar is just right for the grown and sexy. This weekend I've seen everyone from Ryan Seacrest a few times, to Boyz II Men, Jill Marie Jones (Girlfriends) among other industry elite. While the website says it's open to the public after 8pm, that was NOT the case this weekend. Since my friend rented rooms for a couple weeks they could get me in on their "privilege cards." RIGHT!

Here is a short montage of the various faces of a drunken Jason Lee! Enjoy

No comments: