Friday, May 8, 2009

Nas and Kelis: The final chapter

Nas and Kelis

In 2007 I met Nas at one of the most memorable concerts of my life, KMEL Summer Jam. Nas was already somewhat known and had his hit, "If I ruled the world" with the incredibly talent Lauryn Hill rocking the charts. I knew then he would be a superstar and rap super talent.

When Nas and Kelis married I became interested in their life and love. They were a very sexy couple. Of course they weren't as sexy together as Beyonce and Jay Z, but they definitely gave other hip hop couples a run for their money.

The old saying, "everything comes to an end" is true, Nas and Kelis have filed for divorce. Below are court papers filed by Kelis (Petitioner)seeks to keep her "separate property." She better be smart and call Mel Gibson's wife! If you read down, it says that Kelis is expecting a baby on July 21, 2009!

Photobucket

I'm excited for both of them and wish them the best.

No comments: