Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Wrap Party at Hollywood's Skybar!

So last night was sooooo much fun! A good friend of mine who hates for me to say his name is staying at the Mondrian hotel. He asked me if I wanted to go to the American Idol wrap party and of course I said HELL YES!

When I got there I started off with drinks with these two women I had met earlier that day. My boy hooked me up with a Blueberry Fresca which is the most amazing drink ever next to my Wild Berry or Pomegranate Margaritas. So after having some duck and a chicken cesar salad I looked over and there was Spike Lee! We got Spike over and he graciously took pics. I don't know much about basketball but he was not happy about the game with Orlando (he kept mentioning it). Then we looked over and there was Carlos Santana!

Later the party started and we moved inside and went straight for the bar. There were so many idols and so many non-idol idols that I didn't know who was who. I knew Ryan, Paula, and Randy though and they were there looking a like a million dollars. All were mad cool! I saw Adam run in real fast and was swarmed by a ton of people (I not one of them). I also saw the guy who actually won and don't even remember his name. Is it just me or should Adam have won last night! I won't even go there.

Now the old lady hosting the party was a damn wreck. She was running all over the place saying "if you don't have a stamp you can't be here." Did she not know that American Idol is one of the biggest shows on Television and over 100 million people voted. Of course it was going to be crazy!

Ran into Chris Dougherty who was so amazingly nice and Ms. Digarmo (hope I spelled that right). She too was sweet (although there were issues with her getting on the list). Clay Aiken and his boyfriend were a no show as were Fantasia, Jennifer Hudson, and Ruben Studdard. Oh yea, no Kelly Clarkson either. Either way, I had a fab time. Oh, and Paula Abdul is the coolest saying "That is me on twitter and I'm so addicted." I told her that I was too and then people pulled her off.

Lastly, David Hasselhoff was at the party and I called him Michael. No wonder why he refused to take a picture. At least that was his charachters name in Knight Ryder! Enjoy

No comments: