Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ray J: Man about town!

Photobucket

Many people know Ray J as an R&B singer slash actor, but more infamously then his Billboard credit is his ability to get women! I met Ray J about 10 years ago at his house in Carson, CA. When I pulled up, Ray was coming out the house on his way to the nearby school where all the gangstas hung out (hell no I didn't kick it there). Over the years I've watched this kid turn into what many men would call a "playa."

When you meet Ray J there are many preconceptions that come to mind. There's the "dick em down" video of he and Kim Kardashian which I must admit I've seen (I give it a 10). Then there was the time he consoled pop diva Whitney Houston. I'm sure he gave new terminology to 'crack is wack.' Now he has starred in his own VH1 reality show titled, "For the Love of Ray J." My crazy ass was watching the show rooting for none other than Danger, a crazy girl who often wished death upon others. Now sometimes you watch these shows and think it's made for TV. Then I saw those naked picture of Danger.

After throwing up I thought, hmm, there is NO WAY this woman is sane! I'm just glad that Ray J didn't choose her. Knowing my boy though, there is NO WAY the girl he picked will even keep his heart. Hell, by his track record and promo pic above it's clear that NO WOMAN can hold him down. When Ray is back in LA I promise to lock him in for an interview! Wait till you see what I ask him!

No comments: