Friday, May 29, 2009

On BLAST!! Aubrey O'Day, Singer, Actress, HOE

OMG (while shaking my head) this cheap taudry trick is just too much for me. I know you all know Aubrey from Making the Band or even more from the Playboy layout that she's done this past year. WELL, I just have to weigh in.

More and more I turn on the television and I see images of women and men who feel they need to shake their ass (I'm going in on Spectacular in a minute) or take off all their clothes just to keep their careers alive. Well Aubrey doesn't disappoint us, she continues to be our hoe of the week.

Now I know there are many many Danity Kane fans out there and I must say after meeting D. Woods myself I am a fan of her work, but one thing that comes through in all of D. Woods' and the other girls' pics is charachter. Aubrey clearly lacks any real charachter traits, hell, she rarely even has any clothes.

I have five sisters who are all beautiful and I'll be damn if I see then turn out to be a trick. In fact, one is a doctor, another probation officer, the third an investigator for the D.A.'s office, one a manager for an insurance company, and the last one a housewife. NONE ARE HOES. I know detailed secrets on Ms. Aubrey that I can't reveal because I've been sworn to secrecy, but this picture tells it all.

I wonder what's going to happen once thoese boobs start to leak, her chicken neck starts to fill out, and them ugly puff lips start to deteriorate. I know one thing, I'll be here to blog about it.

Hot 2 DEF to Aubrey: You disgust me!

No comments: