Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brandy: A lot of new things

I was on my twitter and ran across a post by my girl R&B star Brandy Norwood. Brandy was recently in Japan doing shows and letting that part of the world hear her new music. If you've never met Bran you have no clue how talented, beautiful, and nice she really is (NOW). I've been around to see her grow from a young girl in Carson, to a woman respected in the industry.

Now this picture. Love love love the hair. The outfit, trendy. The bag, probably expensive, but the body? Bran is looking a little thin in this pic and I hope she don't lose no more weight. As Mo'nique would say, "I hate a skinny bitch."

Back to Bran. I remember all of the albums that she has released from the very beginning. I often wonder if women like her, Faith Evans, and Whitney Houston, REAL TALENT will ever dominate the charts again. I know Brandy is hanging out with former member of the non-existing pop group, and Que girlfriend front to make him look straight Dawn Richard. Not sure if that's a good look, she should have stayed with Rihanna. At least she would make the news...again.

No comments: