Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pleasure Parties!

OK OK, get your minds out of the gutter! *smh* Over the past week me and my crew had a blast with all of the BET awards parties. Now the best part was THEY DIDN'T COST A DOLLAR! Well, at least not for me. But the award for Best BET party (that I attended) this year belongs to *drum roll* Pleasure P and Justin Walker.

On Sunday morning at around 1230 am, the early morning before the BET awards I was tired and sitting in my car with friends. I had exhausted all party possibilities and wanted to keep going. I text every celebrity I knew to ask about parties. The first to respond was R&B hit singer, and former Pretty Ricky member, Pleasure P. He text me saying he and Baldwin Hills star and music producer Justin Walker were having a party as well as the address to his crib. We put the address in the navi and hit it to the hills. Everyone was that from Lil Kim, Chris Brown, Teyana Taylor and Jibbs, to Sean Kingston, Maino, Willie from Day 26, Terrence and Rocsi, and ME! I have to say, Pleasure P and Justin were dope as fuck! Both extremely hospitable and cool as fuck. After many many drinks and the best damn soul food, yes soul food, we kicked it until around 4am then cut.

On Monday night the night after the awards I started receiving texts from celebrity friends and eyelash Guru Jamaal Buster (www.jamaalbuster.com) that Pleasure P and Justin were having ANOTHER party! I called up my friend Bille Woodruff and Quincy (Puffy's son) and we hit it to the hills AGAIN! This time along with the original cast from Sunday's party I ran into Tamala Jones, Souljaboy, Slim Thug, and Omarion. Now this time I drank until the sun came up, leaving around 530am.

Although I joked around with Justin that he was the ringleader, I believe Pleasure's Parties were a doing all of his own! And go cop Pleasure P's debut solo album, 'The Introduction of Marcus Cooper' in stores now!!!

No comments: