Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ludacris, Carmelo Anthony, and Rob Dyrdek: Time to play TAG

Photobucket



Wow, seems like my head was spinning from the last party when I stumbled upon the TAG party hosted by Ludacris, Carmelo Anthony, and Rob Dyrdek! The London Hotel, a real swank place for those in Hollywood who have swag and money was the host location for this event.

Once you got up to the rooftop you were greeted by the sound of hits found on today's Billboard's Top 40 list, servers trying to spray you down with the TAG spray, and dancers painted in silver! As The funniest thing happend to me right before the party. So I went to Hollywood to get my hair cut and line up done just to look fly at this party. Well my new barber doesn't know yet that I got that good hair so he can cut my neck with a razor not clippers!

After getting the dope ass line up I realized my neck was on fire! I was nervous and ended up at Sephora where I tried everything from moisturizers to make up to get the reddness and burning down and ta da, I did it!

Ok back to the event: atop the roof of the hotel were Benji from Good Charlotte spinning on the 1's and 2's, open bar, and maddness as the crowd just grew and grew. Now I saw a VIP area in the corner of the party (with no one important in it) but there were a host of celebs there. Claudia Jordan from Celebrity Apprentice and Foxxhole with Jamie Foxx, Denise Richards, Lala Vazquez, Larenz Tate, Top Model/Actor Eva Maricelle with her fiance Lance Gross, and of course LUDA!

We had too much Belvedere and took pictures in this photobooth like the kind you find at skating rinks. I wish I could post them but they're still in my wallet!



While I must admit I didn't let them spray me down, I have to admit it was because I was trying to avoid a chemical reaction from all the products I used at Sephora. I did however smell it on others and I must say this is the first time I've considered buying body spray.

No comments: